Friday, December 14, 2007

Navidad


Navidad, navidad blanca navidad, jaja ok this time it will be a really freaking white Christmas hahaha, cool.

yeah yeah, i wish i could be home for the holidays, but whatthe heck i can't do it, so what...

i'm so stress out with finals that December is not a fun month to me. I bought tons of presents to take home, and i 'm just waiting to see my cousin's faces when they see what i have gotten for them.

one more week and then i'm gone, on Thrus i'm flying to NY, wow, finally sothing exciting to do jajaj, then Santiago the chile, and then Concepcion. wow awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm really looking forward to seeing my family and friends, and yeah i wanna see him too, why not?

Navidad Navidad time to buy and buy, and what's up with the real menaing? well 'm not gonna get philosophic about that, at least not now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home